You don’t have to choose between protecting your garden and it looking nice anymore. With our decorative garden mulch, you can find the perfect balance of function and style for your flower bed, border, pathway – wherever you need it.
Simply apply it on top of your soil to a thickness of around 50mm to start seeing the benefits. Our mulch suppresses weed growth, insulates roots and even improves the health and structure of your soil over time – all without breaking the bank.
Mulch that improves the health of your garden
Ideal for any horticultural projects, our mulch is prepared for long-term garden health; durable enough to survive extreme weather.
Does your garden need to look a little neater? Our mulch can apply the finishing touch to your garden.
It’s even ready for different temperatures, as it can insulate your roots and bulbs so they stay warmer when it’s colder and cooler when it’s hot. No matter your garden, this can help.
A cost-effective, eco-friendly option for landscaping and gardening
Made from a mixture of softwood and hardwood, our 100% British mulch helps the health of your garden just as much as the appearance. Not only does it fight weed growth, but it also helps to preserve the moisture of the ground beneath so you don’t need to water the area as much. As it breaks down, it also spreads nutrients into the soil that promote a healthy environment for your plant roots.
Our mulch is delivered with 900l worth of product in each bag. Our customers also like to reuse the bag it comes in, as it’s ideal for holding garden waste.
Why buy your gardening supplies from Envar?
As a family-owned business, we know the importance of keeping our customers happy and coming back for more. That’s why we pride ourselves on our customer service team, who are always ready to help you with any questions, no matter how basic or advanced. Alongside our product quality, we think these two elements are major reasons why we’re trusted by end-users like commercial and leisure gardeners, soil blenders, farmers and more.
Not only that, but our soil improving products have been PAS100 and CQP-certified and our entire production line is run with a commitment to being environmentally friendly. If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
- Decorative garden mulch with a narrow size range 0-25mm
- Provides an attractive finish to gardens
- Ideal for landscaping and enhancing flower beds and borders
- Produced from a mix of softwood and hardwood
- Typical particle size 0-25mm
- We recommend decorative mulch is spread to a thickness of 50mm to obtain the best results
- Our Decorative Garden Mulch is 100% British, supplied in 900-litre bulk bags.
Other benefits include:
- Our decorative garden mulch helps to suppress weed growth
- Helps to conserve soil moisture reducing the need for watering
- Provides good insulation in colder conditions and extreme heat
- Mulch will break down to improve soil structure and texture over time
- Mulch will improve the health and quality of the soil
- Enhances the appearance of new and existing beds and borders
- Reduces and helps to prevent soil erosion
- Environmentally friendly
- Peat and compost free
- Easy to apply