Rejuvenate your soil with Rejuvenate, our soil improver produced by composting green and food waste at our composting sites.
Rejuvenate is a peat-free soil improver used to enhance the properties of your soil. Dig Rejuvenate into your soil to increase the fertility and structure of your soil.
- Rejuvenate is a 10mm Compost Soil Improver
- Peat-free, high quality PAS100 soil improver which is made from naturally composted organic matter
- Use as soil improver to enhance the properties of the soil
- Dig this soil improver into your soil to improve soil health
- If using the no dig gardening method our soil improver can be used a mulch and left as a layer on top of the soil
Benefits of applying this product to your soil include:
- Slow release of nutrients
- Improvement in soil structure and rooting potential
- Increased moisture retention
- Improved soil drainage
- Good source of organic matter
- Aids carbon sequestration (helping carbon to be stored in the soil)
- Reduces reliance on peat
Why use our soil improver?
- Environmentally friendly way to improve your soil
- Soil improver supplied directly from us, the compost producer
- Peat-free solution to improve your soil
- Healthy plants and trees have increased carbon storing capacity
900 litre bulk bag
(Reusable bag – once your bag of soil improver is empty it can become a very useful bag for green cuttings and garden waste.)
Please see delivery tab for delivery details and guidance for a successful delivery.