Green waste material and/or green and food waste included material are composted at our composting sites. These materials are composted to meet the standards of BSI PAS100 and the Compost Quality Protocol. Our compost is used by farmers as a soil conditioner on arable land or as a mulch by horticulturalists and viticulturalists.
Our soil improver provides a cost-effective, natural alternative to artificial fertilisers. Soil improver can be hugely beneficial to soil, helping to optimise soil health and aid carbon sequestration and improve crop yield and quality.
Contact us on 01487 849840 or complete our contact form for prices and further details about our products and delivery costs.
We can deliver our soil improver nationwide or it can be collected from one of our sites:
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Chertsey, Surrey
- Newyears Green, Uxbridge, West London
- Kilsby, Northamptonshire
PAS100 compost soil improver
Benefits to soil health include:
- Slow release of major & micro nutrients
- Improves soil structure/workability & rooting potential
- Increases moisture retention & soil drainage
- Good source of organic matter