Sales and Admin Specialist
Envar Composting requires a Sales and Admin Specialist to join the team working at our Surrey Site.
The Compost Sales Specialist will be responsible for making sales of compost to our existing customers such as soil blenders, landscapers and other third parties they will also seek out new customers to add to the business. Alongside the sales role you will be required to assist in the office function at the site.
You will need to be self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed sales targets. In return, there is a fantastic salary on offer, as well as opportunities to progress.
A background in agriculture or composting would be an advantage although not essential and willingness to learn is more important.
As a Sales and Admin Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with existing customers to ensure that orders are fulfilled on time.
- Seeking out customers and forming working relationships with the users of compost materials.
- Arranging the logistics and placement of materials to end users.
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure that compost sales exceed production and gain highest possible revenue.
- You must ensure effective communication, discipline and interpersonal skills
- You will contribute positively to your team and other business sectors within the Company and establish good working relationships with your colleagues.
- You will observe Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures, monitoring improvements that could be made to maintain a safe working environment and ensuring the business always remains compliant.
Knowledge of both compost and soil sales in large volumes.
- Certification in PAS100 Regulations.
- Logistical experience to arrange placement of product to end users.
- Good people Skills.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are complied with.
- Good time keeping.
- Excellent communicator, liaison with regulators/customers on a regular basis.
The post holder must have:
- Computer literacy.
- Strong attention to detail
- Have drive and passion to do the job well
- Have a proactive, problem-solving mind-set
- Confident and engaging approach
- Driving Licence
Note: This job description is not exhaustive. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their Manager from time to time to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
0700-1700 Monday – Friday
£25,000-£30,000 per year
Based at predominantly our Surrey facility.
23 Days Holiday excluding 8 days bank holidays.
The correct candidate will be eligible to join company pension scheme.
If you’re interested in this role please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing Sales and Admin Specialist in the subject line.