An exciting opportunity has become available for a full-time or part-time creative and proactive Marketing Executive to join our growing group of businesses. Based in Pluckley, Kent and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing campaigns and activities for several of the businesses within the Heathcote Holdings group of companies. In addition to Envar you will be marketing the services of other businesses within the group including agricultural contracting and farm management; supply and application of soil improvement products; land drainage; and habitat regeneration.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Design and run digital marketing campaigns.
- Creation of content and writing copy for advertising, direct mail, newsletters, website and social media.
- Take ownership and management of projects/campaigns – including monitoring and reporting of coverage.
- Monitoring digital marketing including SEO and PPC to ensure assigned KPIs are achieved.
- Developing branding across each business and ensuring consistency between businesses within the group, updating all marketing materials and acting as a brand ambassador.
- Assist with the organisation, set-up and execution of exhibitions and events.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion and flair for developing eye-catching marketing material, both online and offline, creating content and taking ownership of internal and external campaigns/projects.
To be considered for the position you must have/be:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role within a customer facing business.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in copywriting including writing creative content for social media.
- Experience in designing and running digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent proof-reading skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- A team player who can work well and autonomously when under pressure and working to demanding deadlines.
- Understanding of CRM systems is desirable.
- E-commerce experience is desirable.
- Creative Cloud applications experience would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress their Marketing career and looking to take that next step up to develop their knowledge and skillset by working on projects for several varied businesses.
The role is a permanent, full-time position (Mon-Fri 42.5 hrs per week) based in our office in Pluckley, Kent, although a part-time role will be considered for suitable candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this role, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com