We are looking for experienced Plant Operatives to join our busy friendly composting site in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
We’re looking for people with experience operating wheeled loader shovel and / or 360 Material Handler. You’ll need to be, reliable, flexible and conscientious with a can-do attitude. A valid CPCS/NPOR would be an advantage but experience in operating loader shovels and 360 material handlers is what is essential.
The successful Candidates will be expected to operate mobile plant effectively, follow our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to Environmental aspects.
Your duties will include: –
- The safe operation of mobile plant, particularly Loading Shovel and 360 Material Handler.
- Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance.
- Keeping the machine clean and tidy.
- Defect Reporting
- Complying with Site rules, H&S regulations and following safe systems of work.
- Keeping the working area safe, clear and tidy as practicably possible.
This is a permanent position and hours of work are 07:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri with a competitive rate of pay and immediate start.
Please send your CV to email@example.com