We are looking for someone to join our busy Hygiene Team at our Composting site just outside St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidates will be punctual, reliable and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed.
- Working in a safe way following our Health & Safety procedures and having a good attitude to Environmental issues.
- Keeping the reception areas clean and tidy.
- Keeping the working area safe, clear and tidy as possible.
- Picking contaminants off conveyor lines such as plastic, stone and metal,
- Tidying around the site and doing other labouring jobs, such as cleaning down conveyors and machines.
This is a full time position working Monday – Friday with competitive rates of pay and full training.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org