We are looking for a Grounds Person to join our team at our Composting site just outside St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Ideally you will be as happy to work outdoors as you are indoors, punctual and reliable with pride in your work and flexibility when needed.
You’ll be able to work in a safe way following our Health & Safety procedures and having a good attitude to Environmental issues.
Key duties are: –
• Keeping the Site clear and tidy so that we maintain a high level or cleanliness and order.
• Garden maintenance – grass cutting & strimming, weeding management and hedge trimming around our boundaries and on site.
• Painting and decorating.
• Basic maintenance and repair of site property/buildings.
• Key holder and on call duties where required.
• Developing & improving the visual appeal of the site
Hours of work Monday – Friday 0700 – 17.00
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org