We are looking for an experienced Excavator Operator to join our busy composting site at Chertsey, Surrey.
The ideal candidates will be punctual, reliable, and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed.
Proven experience on operating an Excavator is essential and a valid CPCS/NPOR would be an advantage, though not essential.
The successful Candidates will be expected to operate mobile plant effectively always following our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to Environmental issues.
Your duties will include: –
- The safe operation of mobile plant, particularly Excavator.
- Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance.
- Keeping machine clean and tidy.
- Defect Reporting
- Complying with Site rules, H&S regulations and following safe systems of work.
- Keeping the working area safe, clear, and tidy as practicably possible.
This is a permanent position and hours of work are 07:00 – 17:00 Mon-Fri and alternate Saturdays.
Envar offers a competitive rate of pay.
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org