We are looking for a Biomass Production Manager to join our team at our Facility just outside St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an important member of our growing company.
This role will involve being responsible for our biomass operations, including but not limited to:
- Following Health & Safety Procedures, working with the site H&S Manager to create necessary risk assessments and method statements and implement.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to achieve objectives and KPI’s
- Processing woodchip to meet customers specifications, operating an array of shredders & screeners
- Responsible for the operation and uptime of our biomass boilers
- Responsible for the operation and uptime of our woodchip driers
- Managing a small team of operators and cleaners
- Problem solving and being able to carry out minor repairs
- Complying with our Environmental Permit and Fire Prevention Plan
- Working as part of a team where communication is critical
Hours of work Monday – Friday 0700 – 1800 with occasional weekend requirements.
The successful candidate can expect to enjoy a good salary to reflect their skills, experience and dedication to the company.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com