We are looking for two experienced loader shovel operatives to join our busy composting site in St Ives. Experience on a 360 material Handler would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidates will be punctual, reliable and conscientious with a can-do attitude and flexibility when needed. A Plant Operator Licence for Loader Shovel with a valid CPCS/NPOR is essential.
The successful Candidates will be expected to operate mobile plant effectively always following our Health and Safety procedures and have a good attitude to Environmental issues.
Your duties will include: –
• The safe operation of mobile plant, particularly Loading Shovel and possibly a 360 Material Handler.
• Undertake daily checks and basic maintenance.
• Keeping machine clean and tidy.
• Defect Reporting
• Complying with Site rules, H&S regulations and following safe systems of work.
• Keeping the working area safe, clear and tidy as practicably possible.
This is a permanent position and hours of work are 07:00 – 18:00 and alternate Saturday mornings.
Competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com