Changes in legislation, increases in costs and raised corporate environmental awareness is increasingly putting waste producing companies under pressure to lower waste production, lower environmental impact, increase reuse and recycling and lower costs. Progressively more and more companies are looking to specialised waste and recycling industry partners to deliver this advice and service.
Envar has an immense level of expertise and in depth knowledge of the waste management, recycling and agricultural industries and is already working in partnership with a number of large companies across a large service sector, including utilities companies, local authorities and manufacturing companies, to assist its customers and partners in meeting their requirements The comprehensive service provided to customers enables them to concentrate on their core business confident that they are complying fully with their legal requirements whilst minimising environmental impact but maximising business returns.
The Envar approach of “where others see a waste we see a resource” has already permitted Envar to deliver a number of bespoke solutions to some of its customers and partners where wastes have been cleaned or blended and following treatment reclassified as a product.
In addition, with its specialised research and development team, Envar is also able to identify sustainable agricultural outlets for suitable organic materials. Utilising a unique blend of technical expertise and innovation, augmented by a culture of excellence in service delivery.
Advantages of working with Envar
Envar is able to integrate various services and develop packages to suit your specific needs.
- Innovative approach to solutions.
- Full legal and environmental compliance ensured.
- Single point of contact for all sites.
- Single monthly bill covering all sites.
- Comprehensive reporting of tailored management information.
- Standard operating procedures, company wide, for all waste and recycling operations.
- Regular audits to ensure procedures are followed and material qualities maintained.
- Access to enhanced buying power and service levels in the marketplace.